The Alive at 25 Program
A Behavior Based Agenda That:
- Persuades attendees to take responsibility for their behavior and adopt safe practices
- Interactive presentation delivered by Law Enforcement
- Focuses on healthy decision making
- Participants form their own conclusions about the consequences of risky driving behavior
- Takes aim at reducing motor vehicle crashes that are the number one cause of death for people in the 16 to 24 age group
This course meets MVA requirements for those under the age of 25 who are required to attend a Driver Improvement Course.
To enroll, call Chesapeake Region Safety Council at 800-975-4770 or email email@example.com or enroll online at www.chesapeakesc.org.